The annual Texaco Truck Report offers a unique insight into the UK commercial vehicle and road freight sector.
This year, we will be launching the 2015 edition of the Texaco Truck Report via an online webinar where you can hear, first hand, the key findings of the research and have the opportunity to interrogate the results and our panel for their interpretation of the data. Viewers will then have the opportunity to download their own copy of this invaluable piece of industry research in PDF format.
The webinar will focus in 2 key areas:
Part One offers users a comprehensive analysis of the state of the sector.
- the number of O-licences active
- the number of trucks and trailers in service
- trends and analysis behind the movements with explanations and insights into the year on year changes in the numbers.
- Predictions on future market behaviour
Part Two analyses the findings from our exclusive operator survey. Here we independently poll the views and opinions of 500 UK truck operators across a variety of fleet sizes to get their views on the big events and issues facing the business.
- How optimistic are they about the future?
- How many vehicles are they buying next year?
- What measures are they taking to save fuel?
- Intelligent insights into the future prospects for the UK road freight sector.