Join The Economist Events for a virtual event that will discuss how companies can become more nimble as they face intense competition and shrinking budgets. Attendees will gain insights from the differing perspectives of technology, finance and operations senior executives at three of the largest companies in the US.
- How you can fuel your company’s growth even when budgets are trimmed
- How a customer-centric approach to business processes deepens relationships – and boosts revenue
- How to build a company culture and foster the kind of workplace climate that underpins communication, innovation and engagement
- How best to manage mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- The right kinds of governance policies that help overall business security, reputation and customer privacy.
- The challenge of shifting markets and competitive landscapes in a fast-changing world.
- How to make the rapid development of new products and services work for your business
For a glimpse of what you’ll experience, click here to watch the first of this two-part event series on demand.